Vocal Warm Up
Free 30 minute Voice Sessions
Mondays at 9am
Monday 30 November 9am
with Ellie Manners
Code of Conduct
– In the main space we will keep microphones on mute for those not speaking to ensure the highest sound quality.
– Inviting people into your home can be exposing, we respect that some people may prefer to keep their video off.
– This is an informal space so get comfy, look out of the window, change position or move around. You are very welcome to do so.
– If you need to leave for any reason at all please do so. We understand that different people have different things going on and understand that these may need to be prioritised.
– FMTW Hosts are here to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety.
– We understand that Zoom may be new to some attendees and will make space to ensure everyone feels confident with the technology where required.
– Attendees will not record or screenshot the meetings. Any recordings taken by the host will be for archive purposes and only feature those who have expressed permission to be recorded.
– If you do not want to talk in the session, it’s fine – Just being there with us is enough!
– If you are privileged because of gender, race, sexuality, class, ability or other factors we ask that you are mindful of this when engaging with others in the space. People join our events from a range of lived experiences and we believe it is important to make everyone equally welcome and valued.